What we do with your data
What data we collect
The personal data we collect from you (only required during ordering) includes:
- Full name, e-mail address, delivery address and phone number.
Anonymous user data via privacy-focused analytics:
- We collect anonymous insights that tell us how users use our website. For example, which pages are clicked on and what type of device and web browser they used.
Why we need it
We use privacy-friendly analytics software to collect anonymous information about how users use this website. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of our customers and to help us make improvements.
Our analytics software tracks:
- Which pages have been viewed.
- How long users spend on each page.
- What devices and browsers are being used to access the site (Safari via iPhone / Chrome via Android etc).
- Which country the user is in (UK, France, etc).
- How our users got to the site (Google, Bing, Facebook, etc).
What we do with your data
The data we collect will not be shared with any other organisations.
- We will never sell or rent your data to third parties.
- We will never Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We may share your data if we are required to do so by law - for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- It is needed for the purposes set out in this document.
- The law requires us to.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access to your data.
You have the right to request:
- Information about how your personal data is processed.
- A copy of that personal data.
- That anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately.
You can also:
- Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed.
- Ask that the processing of your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it.
- Ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances.
Links to other websites
Changes to this policy
Contact us or make a complaint
Please contact us if you have any questions about anything in this document or think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled.
Last Updated: 01/02/2021 13:58