Terms and Conditions
Terms of service
It is the customers responsibility to ensure that their delivery details are correct and that they are available to sign for the package. We take no responsibility for orders that fail to be delivered due to incorrect information or addresses that are closed or inaccessible at the time of delivery.
All claims of non-delivery must be made within 14 days of a dispatch confirmation.
We cannot accept responsibility for any failure on the part of any courier or delivery service used to deliver goods.
All goods are examined in detail by ourselves, prior to despatch, to ensure that they leave us in the best possible condition. However, transit damage can occur. If your package shows signs of transit damage upon delivery, please refuse to accept delivery and notify us immediately.
Artwork / Proofs
It is the responsibility of the customer to approve the artwork before we go to print. Delays in approving artwork may result in a setback to the production and delivery timeframe. We take no responsibility for any mistakes in the design once the artwork has been confirmed.
All of our products are fully personalised and made to order. Therefore, only faulty or incorrect products can be returned. The customer must report a fault or error within 48 hours of receipt. Faulty or incorrect items must be returned to us, initially at the customer’s expense. If the product(s) is deemed to be faulty or incorrect, we will replace the item(s) and reimburse the cost of the return postage. Refunds can only be issued to the initial payment method.
Our liability for damages shall not exceed the purchase price of the faulty goods.
Should you have garments to return to us, you have a legal ‘duty of care’ to take appropriate care of them.
Cancellation of an order must be confirmed in writing to us. Any work undertaken by us prior to the notification of cancellation will be charged in full.
The customer may request amendments to their order but, depending on how far along we are in the process, amendments may not be possible or amendments may incur an additional cost. All order changes must be confirmed in writing.
We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colours and images of our products. However, we cannot guarantee that your device’s representation of any colour will be as we intend.
Certain garment brands use pigment dyeing techniques and slight colour variation is inherent as a result of this process.
Information regarding garment sizes are specified and provided by each garment’s manufacturer. It is common for there to be slight variations on a per-garment basis. Therefore, the size guide is for guidance only. The customer must not rely on their perceived size, please always refer to the measurements for greater accuracy.
Our prices are subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for modifications, price changes, suspensions or discontinuance of our services.
Full payment or a remittance must be made before an order is processed. If your payment is unsuccessful for any reason, we will not be liable for any delays or non-delivery of your order.
Refusal of Services
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
We take all reasonable care to ensure that details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on our website are correct at the time of publishing. In the event that information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions, we reserve the right to refuse any affected orders.
We aim to keep sufficient items in stock to fulfil orders within the expected timescales. Should there be a foreseen delay in achieving this, you will be informed as soon as possible. You will have the choice to either wait until the particular garment(s) come back in stock, or to select an alternative garment style.
- All images remain the copyright of HoodieHut. Permission must be sought prior to use.
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to HoodieHut. Any use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it (other than for your own personal, non-commercial use) is prohibited without our permission.
- We cannot be held liable for any expense or loss resulting from any infringement of trademarks, registered designs, or copyright arising from the compliance with the requests of the customer, their designs, specifications or instructions.
- You are wholly responsible for all images and designs used in custom projects. We accept no liability for any issues, whether legal or otherwise, resulting from your design.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order that clearly violates an owner’s copyrights, trademarks, or intellectual property rights. You may be asked to provide alternative imagery.
- We shall be under no liability if we, for any reason beyond our control, are unable to complete any order. In this case, we shall be at liberty to cancel or suspend any order.
- HoodieHut shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
- Should any provision within these Terms and Conditions be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of all other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
- The laws of England shall govern the contract between us, and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. Your statutory rights are not affected.
HoodieHut is a trading name of Copyworld Limited, Company Registration No.: 2415882
By placing an order with us, you agree to all the terms written here.
If you haven't found what you were looking for, please contact us and we'd be happy to help.